Lord Warden House, Dover

Scaffolding erected for access to the roof for repairs on the historic Grade II Listed Lord Warden House (formerly Lord Warden Hotel)

The Lord Warden Hotel was opened in 1851 to cater for cross channel passengers arriving and departing by rail at the adjacent Town Station (now demolished) and was renamed Lord Warden House in 2007; currently occupied as offices.